I don't currently have a medical card. How do I get one?
Applicants who wish to apply for a Missouri Medical card will need to be seen by a Missouri-licensed physician, who is active and in good standing to practice medicine (MD) or osteopathy (DO), to have an Electronic Physician Certification Form (Electronic Form) completed.
Once a physician has submitted a completed electronic form[AO1], patients will need to complete an online application through the registry portal within thirty (30) days of the physician’s signature date.
For more information and assistance with your application, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve never been to a Revolution dispensary before. Is there anything I need to bring with me?
Please bring with you:
1. A valid Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
2. A valid Missouri State ID/ or Drivers License
3. Payment method. We accept debit card or cash
4. If you qualify for one of our discount programs, please bring verification.
5. Don’t forget, you can order online before you come in!
Does Revolution offer any discount programs?
Yes! Come on in and we can tell you all about them!
What forms of payment do you take?
We accept cash and debit cards (includes 3rd party transaction fee - sadly).
We also have an ATM inside!
Can I purchase cannabis in Missouri if I’m from out of state?
Unfortunately not; Missouri does not allow medical card reciprocity from other states.
Can I pre-order online?
1. Create an account. It’s super easy and you can get started by clicking Shop
2. Upload your State ID and Cannabis Card (Medical Only)
3. Start Shopping and add your favorite cannabis products to your cart
4. When you’re ready to check out, select a pickup time and once your order is ready, you will receive a confirmation text
5. Drive thru and in-store pick-up available!
How often is your menu updated?
Our menus are regularly updated to reflect the current inventory at each location. Check back daily for the latest product drops!
Can I return or exchange product?
We stand behind our products. If you believe your product may be defective, reach out to your local dispensary via email and include the following:
1. Picture of the product.
2. Written description of the issue
3. The barcode
4. Date of purchase
We will contact the vendor and get back to you.
Please do not bring any cannabis products back into the store.
What is a designated caregiver?
Primary caregivers are individuals who have been authorized by the qualified patient to purchase and possess marijuana on behalf of the qualified patient.
They may also be authorized to cultivate medical marijuana plants on behalf of the qualified patient.
To qualify as a designated caregiver you must be: twenty-one (21) years of age or older; responsible for managing the well-being of a qualified patient; and designated by the qualified patient on the primary caregiver’s application for an identification card or in other written notification to the department.
Do you have loyalty and rewards program?
Yes! Ask your cannabis guides for more details.